Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Valentines

Hi Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great day.
I am still working on Valentine's items.
I listed these cute little framed stitchery's last week.

I love the little shabby chic frames.
 Such pretty detail on a little frame.
I thought the frames would be perfect for Valentine's Day when I saw them at Michael's before Christmas.
*****
The FAAP Etsy team that I am on is having a heart-a-thon for Valentine's Day.
You can do a search of all the items on Etsy under FAAPVTINE. 
Click HERE to see everything!
If you click on a listing you will see a little HEART in the upper right hand corner of the picture.  Click the little HEART. Each time the HEART on a listing is clicked that increases exposure to that shop, which in turn helps us to get traffic and sales.
Here are a sampling of the great items you will find....
We would love to have you look at some listings a give us some HEARTS!
You might even find something you can't live without!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging! Thank you for sharing my shop! :)

    Hey, I would definitely pay a $1 for any of those items-ROFL ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kim for including me in your lovely blog post feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love to hear from you!!
Kim